SV-Five is a new program in 2023-2024 for high school singers, and we invite new singers from the community to join us! Singers will meet in Full Ensemble weekly. Experienced and advanced singers will be placed into Chamber Ensemble. Singers who are new to SV will be placed in Skills Class until they gain the skills needed in rehearsals. Prospective singers in SV-Five are asked to communicate with Leandra; she will want to set up a meeting with the singer and to hear them sing, either in person or via a video recording.
Full Ensemble Rehearsal
– Saturday afternoons, 3:00-6:00
– With once or twice monthly social time and/or Leadership Workshops.
– Singers will be asked to submit a recording of themselves singing when they register, and/or to schedule a placement hearing with Leandra.
– Full year commitment
– Full cost: $1460.00/year
– Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 or Saturdays prior to Full Ensemble Rehearsal
– Required of all singers who are new to Sisters’ Voices until singers demonstrate mastery of material needed for full rehearsals.
– Monthly commitment
– Full cost: $61.25/month
– Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30
– Singers may be placed into the Chamber Ensemble at their placement hearing.
– Singers in the Chamber Ensemble also sing in the Full Ensemble.
– Full year commitment
– Full cost: $730.00/year
COST: Please see the information on the 2023-2024 Registration Page or the table at the bottom of this page in regards to tuition payments this year.
Upon registration, all families will pay a non-refundable deposit equal to the first and last month’s tuition. Returning families may then choose to pay the remaining balance in full or to schedule monthly payments. New families will pay in monthly installments, as the Skills Class is a monthly commitment. If you choose pay in full, the remaining balance will be automatically drafted from your card on October 1st. If you choose to schedule monthly payments, your card will automatically be drafted on the first of the month from October through March.
Questions regarding ensembles should be directed to Leandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding tuition payments should be directed to Jenny: email@example.com
*Please note, this registration is for the SV-Five ensemble ONLY. If you would also like to register for the ensemble and camp, please click here.
407 Tinkerbell Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
EIN #: 27-3186007